Monday, November 21, 2011

a well-dressed little man

One of my main complaints about having a boy is that it is so hard to find cute clothes!! Having said that, I will say that it's easier this time around than it was when William was born. Or maybe I just know where to look. We haven't been fortunate enough to be the recipients of gobs of awesome hand-me-downs, so it's been up to me (and my 'team') to find good stuff.

When I was pregnant with Crew, I knew I wasn't going to have to buy much since I already have a house full of boy clothes. But, I wanted to get him a few things...plus, who doesn't love shopping for teeny tiny clothes???

Following is one of my favorite outfits that little baby Crew is currently wearing. 



You've probably seen him sporting this outfit in other posts, but I'd like to dedicate this particular post to this outfit (and of course, the cute little man wearing it)

2 comments:

Melissa Batusic said...

Such a cute outfit!

Molly said...

You have GOT to be kidding me with those lips!!! So sweet!!