Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

This is a little late, but the day the Tracys left we decided to hit the pumpkin patch. It's a good thing we did because their last day is Oct 31, which I didn't know about. I assumed it would be open until Thanksgiving. 
Is it possible to get 5 kids under the age of 6 to look and smile at the camera, all at the same time?
Of course not!


We can't wait for them to move back!!!


getting ready for Crew's very first hay ride
I wasn't going to make him do this, but Dave and Tasha insisted that
since it was indeed his first pumpkin patch experience,
I had to subject him to the torture. Poor kid.
 And because I've started the trend of comparing all 3 kids in varying outfits/positions/circumstances, I may as well keep it up.
William's first pumpkin patch: 8.5 months
Hudson's first pumpkin patch: 9.5 months

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Great pictures!! I am glad Dave and Tasha pushed you to pu Crew in the pumpkin! I would have too!