Monday, November 14, 2011

Newborn session

When Crew was 2 weeks old, we had his newborn pics done. Last week we got our "preview" pics from the photographer, and I couldn't be happier! We will have to wait a few more weeks to get the rest of them, but she wanted to get me a good selection since she knew I wanted to get out a birth announcement. 
Here are a few of my favorites (I'm not going to put the "chosen" birth announcement pic, because I want that to be a surprise!):








I'll be sure to post the rest of them in a few weeks once I get them!

4 comments:

Scott and Ashley said...

I think the first one is my favorite! William's face is so precious, and I love how Hudson has his toes curled! Sweet brothers!

Kami said...

OMG, those are so cute. Can't wait to see the rest of them!!!

Christine said...

These are excellent! I love the black and white one of all of you where Crew is yawning. The older brothers clearly don't have to pretend to love their baby brother!!

maren said...

I'm loving all these baby pics! ADORABLE!