Tuesday, November 8, 2011

More Family!

We had an exciting extended weekend...this time with Dave's side of the family. Dave's mom came to visit us and to meet Crew for the first time. It was a very special time, and of course, William and Hudson had endless amounts of fun making cookies, playing games, helping with dinner, working puzzles, and being spoiled rotten! Of course, I had my share of spoiling as well, which I definitely won't be complaining about.

While this wasn't Aunt Ami and Uncle Jeremy's first time to meet Crew, it was their first photo op:

Next up: Crew gets to meet more Hudson/Shockley family members at Thanksgiving and then Grandpa Dennison at Christmas...

1 comment:

Lauren W. said...

Are y'all going to be in town next weekend? I'm in a wedding in Dallas that weekend and I want to give him a squeeze :-)