Monday, December 24, 2012

Day 24: Christmas Eve

Today is going to be a fairly low-key day, getting ready for tomorrow. This evening we will be going to the youth homeless shelter to take dinner to the kids there. I am very much looking forward to it, but I'm anticipating it to be hard...just like last year. So many kids out there without warm, loving homes. But, very thankful we can bless those kids just a little.
Most of you should have received our Christmas card by now. If not, probably for 2 reasons: 1)I didn't have your address, or 2)I put the wrong address (and like an idiot, I TOTALLY forgot to put return addresses). SO, if you didn't get one, and you'd like one, let me know! I have extras. :-)

Here is our card this year:


December Photo Project 2012

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Just got it yesterday! Thanks so much for sending it. LOVE all the pictures. Merry Christmas sweet friend! ((HUGS)) to all!