Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas 2012

We had a fantastic Christmas this year! It's always fun waking up in our own house, and seeing the boys' faces when they walk down the stairs. So far, we've been lucky: no one wakes up at the crack of dawn on Christmas morning. I don't think anyone has told my kids that it's customary for kids to wake up super early on Christmas morning. And I'm ok with that! My mom and dad, Trent and Paige, and my Grandma came over to see the boys opening gifts since they weren't here last year. 




After a morning of playing with new toys, we went to my mom and dad's house. The cousins got to exchange their Christmas gifts, and we started our Decathalon and then dinner and then more decathlon.

After gifts with the cousins, the kids went outside to play IN THE SNOW! It was such a Christmas treat this year. Around noon, it started snowing. The boys were ECSTATIC! We all were, really. It's been so so long since we actually had a white Christmas.
We decided to change things up a bit this year, so we went with Indian food for our dinner. Each family was in charge of making 2 dishes. I made Lamb Vindaloo and Chicken Curry. It was all very delicious!

It was a great day, with our WHOLE family!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can you pick out a few of these and mail to my frame? The one with dad and I and the kids and the one with Wm in front of the fireplace. And maybe 2 or 3 others?