Monday, December 10, 2012

Day 10: S'mores

"Do you want a s'more?" "S'more of what." (sorry, every single time I eat a s'more, I think of the movie The Sandlot.)
Today was cold. I mean, even for Dave it was cold (because for me, if it dips down into the 50s, that's cold). I don't think it got over 37 today. We took advantage of it (because it's suppose to be back in the upper 60s later this week. YAY!), and I built a fire.  I decided to be "fun mom" this afternoon.
So, when William got home from school, we decorated Christmas cookies.

Pretty sure I have a couple of pyromaniacs. They couldn't stay away from the fire!

After dinner, we made s'mores:
 and Crew had a graham cracker. He's none the wiser.

my super, delicious s'more. Hello Body Pump tomorrow morning!
December Photo Project 2012

1 comment:

Tasha said...

YUM!!! I will miss a fire :(