Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 2: HOT!

It's December 2, and it is currently 82 degrees! Most people I know around here are complaining about the unseasonably warm weather. You will not EVER catch me complaining about 80 degrees any time of the year, especially in December. Sure, it feels a little weird decorating for Christmas and picking out a tree in a tank top and flip flops, but I love it.

So, Crew and I had to play for a few minutes outside this afternoon before his nap. He's like his momma-- LOVES the warm weather!


December Photo Project 2012

2 comments:

Molly said...

And I thought it was hot here today, at 71.

You won't catch me complaining about the cold. Between the two of us, we are happy year round. ;)

Tasha said...

Same here!!! We have planting like it is spring! I think it feels warmer because it is SO DARN humid here. It is taking some getting use to again.
Crew is getting so big. Just precious. I love when you do this photo project. I look forward to them every day in December. ((HUGS))