Saturday, December 15, 2012

Day 15: a FUN day

Today was amazing weather, so we decided to take advantage of it. We headed to the zoo first. We got there right after it opened, so the animals were very active, which always makes for a fun zoo visit. And, there were very few people there, which makes it even more fun.

First stop: Gorillas


The Rhino was particularly active this morning...

My personal favorite: the Meerkats 

I do NOT enjoy going in to feed the birds. I normally make the boys skip this, in spite of their begging. But, today I indulged them. They were thrilled!


After the zoo, we headed to McKinley's for lunch-- my favorite lunch spot down there! 

Then we went to the Fort Worth Museum of Science. We love it there! We played for about 1.5 hours...
even Dave loves to play there!

Crew was desperate to get in with that tortoise!

William enjoyed the architect game on the computers
After playing for awhile we met my sister and her family at the IMAX for a viewing of The Polar Express. It was a very fun movie to watch on the IMAX. 

It was a GREAT family day.

December Photo Project 2012

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have you seen the Life of Pi yet? Dave would like it I think. You haven't seen meerkats till you see the MILLIONS in it. At least I think they are meerkats.