Sunday, October 9, 2011

Thoughts on 3

I sort of thought, while pregnant with Crew, that once he was born, it wouldn't be a big deal since he was my third baby. Yes, I knew I'd love him. I knew he would be super special. But, I sort of thought that having your third baby would be like "old news". That couldn't be farther from how I feel! It's like he's my first... I don't think having a sweet new baby can ever get old.

When I look at this sweet baby, I wonder how in the world I ever wanted a girl. This little guy already has me smitten, and I know that I will continue to fall more in love with him.

Getting ready to go home!
YEAH! Going home!

First car ride
Sweet lovin' from Mimi

"Power to the baby!"
First 'all family' car ride. Hudson is SO excited that he gets to sit next to Crew. William is excited that he can see his face while we're driving.
Cross-eyed baby... :-)

You can never give a baby too many kisses!
I just can't get over how sweet this little guy is!!!
morning cuddles
a little baby burrito

4 comments:

Tasha said...

Happy tears are falling....

Laura SanchezQuan said...

I knew you would feel that way about the "wanting a girl" thing once you met your lil guy! So happy for you! Boys rule! ;) Congrats again.

Janelle said...

He is SO cute!! Enjoy that little bundle. :)

Katie Henry said...

you and mel are the best baby burrito makers ever!:) I still cant get it as tight as you guys do!