Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bath Time!

Crew had his very first bath last night! Well, I had given him a few "navy baths", but his umbilical cord only fell off 2 nights ago, so this was our first opportunity for his "real" bath. He was not a fan. I wasn't surprised, as William and Hudson had the same sentiments during their first baths. In fact, I think it took them a good month or 2 to get used to (and liking) the idea. I'm guessing Crew will be no different. The good thing about that is that it gets him good and awake for his last feeding of the day! (He slept the longest stretch so far after that: 5.5 hours! I'm thinking there will be bath time EVERY night)



Our good friends, DJ and Kami, gave us this ultra soft Pottery Barn Kids towel with his name on it (his first personalized item!). It's so soft, I wish it was big enough for me!!!

4 comments:

Christine said...

What a great series since Crew has arrived. Beautiful pictures too. Can't wait to see him again, but I know at this point, I'll wait in line after all the family. I miss our texting conversations...I guess you are busy with three, lots og great family over, recovery, etc. Good enough excuses, I think!

Anonymous said...

I miss him! And I'm so bummed that I didn't give him his 1st personalized gift!!

Tasha said...

He looks so unhappy! And so different already. You have a good back to be able to lean over that tub :)
Oh and you are young!

Kami said...

He doesn't look like he likes his towel very much ;)