Monday, October 3, 2011

Beautiful Weather

It looks like we've finally exited summer and entered fall (well, Texas fall). It's still nice and warm (I love my flip flops and tanks!), but not so hot that we can't be outside during the daylight hours.

Yesterday we spent most of the afternoon at my parent's house with several other families, and we were outside the whole time. The kids had a blast on the zipline, swing, tire swing, and running around in the big yard!

The boys LOVE the swing (can you see Hudson crying in the background? He's mad that William got on first) Ha!

Even Dave was loving the weather! :-)

Sweet boy... (and I think he looks like my cousin Dylan in this picture)

"Super high, daddy!"

Such a goofy kid. And here, he is acting like his Uncle Trent.

Fun on the tire swing with Gracie and Mia (Hudson wouldn't go on it because he gets motion sickness VERY easily...just like his Papa)




It was such a fun, beautiful afternoon with friends and family. Maybe it will be the last "relaxing" weekend day before the baby arrives? I certainly hope so...

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Amazing weather!!! Cute pictures. I hope for you it was the last relaxing day!