Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Reunions and Introductions

My sister (Tasha) and my nieces (Keira and Emery) arrived last Friday! The boys (and me too) were so excited to see them, but we were particularly excited to introduce them to the newest member of the family. Before we headed into the airport, Papa got a quick chance to hold baby Crew for the first time. My dad wasn't feeling great when he was first born, so he didn't want to hold him until he felt better.

Papa and his boys!
Then we headed into the airport just in time to greet the girls!


We headed to my parents house, and the girls were very excited to get to hold their new baby cousin!

Getting some good lovin' from Aunt Tasha

On Saturday morning we all went to Hudson's tball game. It was a gorgeous morning!! My brother (Trent) and cousin (Garrett) had arrived late Friday night, so they got to meet Crew for the first time at Hudson's game.
"Uncle Garrett"
Uncle Trent and his newest nephew
We spent the afternoon at home, and Emery had to put on her Little House on the Prairie costume while Hudson kept on his tball jersey. How cute are they???

Late afternoon, my cousins came up from Houston for the day/night to see all of us, the Tracys, and of course, to meet baby Crew. Somehow, this is the only picture I got!! My cousin Kelly has a way with the little babies! :-)

It was such a great weekend full of precious time with family that we don't get to see very often, as well as introducing our new precious baby to lots of special people. (**Crew also met his Aunt Paige, Aunt Julie and cousins Hannah, Haley, and Gus...but I didn't get any pics!!**)

1 comment:

Melissa Batusic said...

That's so fun! Ok, Emery is adorable in that costume. What are your boys for Halloween this year?