Monday, October 10, 2011

Photo Op

One issue I'm having is that I'm still having the whole "nesting" thing that I had towards the end of my pregnancy. I'm constantly wanting to clean, organize, and pick things up. Part of it is that I know how out of control things can with a newborn and 2 crazy kids...and I want to stay on top of things! And I just feel so much better when things are at least picked up. So, this morning I decided to change the sheets on our bed. Crew was awake and happy (for the most part), so I took the opportunity to capture a few pics on the white sheets.

Ok, so he was a little irritated here....
Why does b&w make everything so much cuter?




2 comments:

Tasha said...

Love the B&W pictures too! And the little feet! Kiss those toes!

Melissa Batusic said...

SO CUTE!!!!