Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Photo Shoot

I had the boys' pictures taken about 6 weeks ago. It had been nearly 2 years since we had any pics done, and I didn't want to have family pics taken since we will have them done in October after the baby is born. And since that session will mostly be focusing on the the baby, the 3 boys and family shots, I really wanted to have a few individual ones of William and Hudson. Plus, I wanted to try out the photographer that I'm considering using for the newborn session. The pics turned out GREAT!! How am I EVER going to decide which ones to have printed???















3 comments:

Tasha said...

Collage....you MUST do a big collage with several of these shots! They are great!!! For some reason my very favorite is of William(I think)leaning down by the step looking at the turtle. I love pictures that truly show the "real" child....not cheesy smiles. Not that cheesy smiles are not cute! WOW! These is going to be hard!

Melissa Batusic said...

Those are amazing!!

Paige said...

These are all so cute!