Thursday, August 18, 2011

Family Time

While my sister and her family were here visiting, before I went on my Girls Trip, we made a quick visit up to Oklahoma. The girls wanted to see my Grandma, and they were dying to go to Kiddie Park. It was very hot up there, but they had fun, as always.

As an added bonus, Ashley and her boys were there from Hawaii, so my boys were particularly excited to see Keaton and Mark.

We went to the new Oklahoma Aquarium in Tulsa one day, and it was fabulous!


No trip to Oklahoma is complete without at least 1 visit to Kiddie Park. And as always, it did no disappoint. In fact, because of it being so hot and the end of the summer, it was nearly empty. The kids loved having the place nearly to themselves.

1 comment:

Laura SanchezQuan said...

You do SO many things when you're pregnant! I never was able to do ANYTHING! Good for you, girl!