Monday, August 29, 2011

The first of many...

Today was the first day of Kindergarten for William!  It seems impossible that he could possibly be old enough for Kindergarten, but he is for sure ready. It's definitely bittersweet seeing him go off to "real" school.  He was absolutely thrilled, so it was hard for me to be sad. Hudson, on the other hand, was very sad that he didn't get to go to school today (he's going T/Th). But, I think he's enjoying time with just me!

Despite the weird look on his face, he's actually very excited!

Hudson had to get in on the photo action...pardon his gloves.





2 comments:

Laura SanchezQuan said...

awww, so cute! I didn't realize he is already in Kindergarten!!!!

Anonymous said...

Just can't believe it. Seems like it was yesterday you were in Kindergarten. Your first day of K was my first day back to work after 9 years at home. I sat at staff devotions and cried and thought, "What have I done." Gets on by I'm tellin you.