Monday, August 27, 2012

Ring Bearers with a side of wedding

August 18, one of my very dear cousins (who's like a brother) got married here. William and Hudson were privileged enough to be the ring bearers, and they were so excited! I will admit that as excited as I was to witness the union between Garrett and Lauren, my camera just couldn't stay away from my 2 little cuties!

My mother in law came to town to help with the boys, particularly Crew, which was SUCH a blessing. Dave and I were able to attend all the festivities, sometime with, sometimes without the kids...and we knew whoever we left behind was in good hands! Crew went to the wedding, as we wanted him in family pics, and my mother in law wanted to see the boys walk down the aisle as well as see Garrett's wedding! 



I took her and Crew home after the wedding, as there is NO way he could have lasted the whole night. Hudson and William, on the other hand, had NO problems keeping up with the adults. We found out that Hudson has moves we've never seen! William busted out a few swing dancing moves also.


It was SUCH a fun wedding. It was so fun to get to witness and be a part of Garrett and Lauren's nuptials, as well as party all night with family and friends! 

3 comments:

Scott and Ashley said...

Wish I could have been there! Looks like so much fun, and your boys were adorable! I love the sneakers! I also love Hudson's dance moves. Is that called "the dolphin?" Keaton needs to teach Hudson his signature move. It's called "spread the cheeks!" (not the ones on your face)

Sara said...

Adorable boys! And cute dress!! You look beautiful!! :)

thecolliergang said...

What cuties!!! Love their shoes:)