Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Double, Double vision!

I have had 2 friends give birth to twins in the last 2 weeks! On Sunday, I was privileged to get to make both of these sweet families dinner. Of course, I wanted to serve them and make life easier for them by bringing them food, but mostly I wanted to get to see these 4 babies!!!

My first stop was to see Adeline and Olivia. They are not identical, and while I did think they look similar, it's obvious who's who. So sweet, and so tiny! When I saw them they were 2.5 weeks old, and had just gotten back to their birth weight...roughly 6.5 and 6.12lbs. I was amazed at how relaxed their parents were, considering they were probably exhausted...and their house was even clean! 

My next stop was to visit Luke and Libby, 10 days old. These sweet babies are super adorable, and by far the smallest babies I've ever seen or held. Luke now weighs almost 6lbs, and Libby is around 4.5lbs. I was so excited because I even got to feed Libby a bottle while I was there. SO CUTE! 
Luke is on the left, and Libby on the right.
 These sweet little things are doing so well! Luke had to spend some time in the NICU, but they were able to all go home together, which was such a blessing. 
Luke on the left, and Libby on the right.
I can't wait to spend more time with these 4 blessings!!!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

TWINS RULE!!!! Those are good size babies! Ryan was 5.1 and Matthew 4.15.
Lots of hard work all at once, but loads of fun!

Endri Dennison said...

I'm biased, but twin babies are just the sweetest babies ever!