Monday, February 27, 2012

Goings on

My sister and her family left on Friday after 10 days here. It was sad (as always) to see them go, but they'll be back FOR GOOD in just 3 short months...so it wasn't as hard as it normally is. 

We had lots of fun shopping, eating, playing, shopping, eating, playing, Girls Night Outing, socializing, birthday celebrating, etc... and did I mention shopping? Yes, it's a favorite pastime when my sister comes to town. We're going to have to get a reign on this when she's back for good, or our husbands will have to ban us from seeing each other!

Crew and Aunt Tasha did some great bonding, and he's a pretty good shopping partner as well.
His stroller was very useful for hanging bags!

The weather was perfect while they were here! The kids had a BLAST in my parent's backyard playing on the zipline, cleaning the tree house, feeding the cows, swinging, playing in the leaves, and the below: building a leaf fort (with the help of papa, of course):

1 comment:

Tasha said...

3 short monts?!?! Great news. I thought it was soon, but did not realize how soon. I love the way Crew is looking at Tasha.