Saturday, December 31, 2011

4!

I simply cannot believe that my little guy is 4 years old. It's been a marvelous 4 years, and I look forward to (Lord-willing) many more years with my sweet, tender hearted little guy. He has promised me that he will not turn 5...he'll stay 4 forever. I looking forward to having a 4 year old around for a long, long time.


We had a great day! We started out the day by having homemade cinnamon rolls (thank you, Pioneer Woman!) and fresh pineapple with Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Trent and Aunt Paige. We followed breakfast by opening lots and lots of gifts!

We spent the day pretty much exclusively outside. It was a PERFECT day. We played with the new scooter, played sports, went to the park, built a new tent, played with race cars, etc.

We went for an early dinner with Grandpa and Grandma, Uncle Trent and Aunt Paige, Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Ami, and Paige's mom and 2 sisters, Hannah and Lydia. It was quite a party! We followed dinner with a yummy Cars 2 cake.

The kids were in bed by 9:30, after a LONG day. Then the adults finished off 2011 with some Settlers of Catan, Puppy Chow, and Caipirinhas. It was a great birthday and New Years Eve! 

1 comment:

Melissa Batusic said...

How fun! I can't believe they are 4 either! (All the boys). And great job on your collages!