Friday, September 2, 2011

Just Hudson

William's kindergarten is Monday-Thursday (which is one of the reasons I picked this school...to give us one day a week that we can still have FUN together), and Hudson goes T/Th. That gives Hudson and me 2 days a week to just hang out together. I rarely have individual time with the boys, so this first week of school has been fun. I have to admit that it feels a little weird to only have 1 kid around during the day. Although, I know our days will be quite busy once #3 gets here (in a matter of weeks)!

On Monday, as we were eating lunch, Hudson asked me if we could go to the park and feed the ducks/fish and play on the playground. With it being 104 degrees out, I REALLY didn't want to. But, he was desperate to go, and I couldn't turn him down. We were only there for about 30 minutes, but it was fun.

He asked me to take this picture, but because it was so bright out, I couldn't really see what it was aimed at, hence the chopped off head!



Now I just need to find some time to spend with JUST William!

1 comment:

Laura SanchezQuan said...

love one on one time! hard to find when you have more than one though! lol