Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Blessings

Last night I got to be one of 2 guests of honor at a baby shower. It was such a great time, with such sweet friends. I am so thankful for such an amazing church family that loves me and my crazy kids. This "go-around" they showered us with diapers. What a treat!

Jennifer and I-- the 2 preggos!
She is due 1 week before me, but I'm definitely bigger!

checking out the cake. A friend of ours from church, Aaris, made this cake! You can't see it from this far away, but there are super cute little pacifiers around the bottom, and baby booties on top! ADORABLE! 

boy booties (for Crew) and girl booties (for Dorothy, Jennifer's baby girl)


the "LOOT"-- I think we're going to be set on diapers for awhile! Thankfully, I think there's only 1 or 2 packages of Newborn size, which is a good thing...this little man is packing on the lbs (or ounces...)
A special thanks to all these ladies who planned, spent money, spent time away from their families, made food, etc. One of the best gifts we received: they gave us the gift of NOT sending ANY thank you notes for all of these diapers, gift cards, and cash! With 3 kids, that is HUGE! I am so thankful for such a special group of friends.

1 comment:

Laura SanchezQuan said...

That's AWESOME! If you feel the need to send any size 3's our way the twins will wear them. lol jk...

that is so nice to be blessed in such a way. And that cake is amazing! Love the little booties on the top.