Friday, September 16, 2011

Brotherly Love

I know this is no surprise to anyone with more than 1 kid, but my boys fight. I do wonder sometimes if they fight more often than other brothers. It's not that they are necessarily physically fighting all the time, but they are at each other's throats NONstop. They fight over who's looking out the other one's window in the car, who gets to play games on which iPhone (when Dave and I indulge them to play games..), who's playing with what toy (even if the other has NO interest whatsoever in what the other one is playing), what show to watch, what plate to eat on or cup to drink from, and the list goes on... That doesn't even count all the antagonizing that goes on, also NONstop. I have tried asking them WHY they do this to each other, since it doesn't seem to go down well... I know this is no special phenomenon (as my mom frequently likes to point out), but as a parent, when you're the one going through it, it feels that way!!

There are moments of sweetness, though, like the one below.

And moments like that are what keeps me sane and realizing that there might just be hope that they (and me) will come out of this alive!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Same thing here goes on NONstop!! And it does get very physically....at least over here. The eye is the latest thing to punch! BUT we do have "moments"....and those are the best. LOVE the picture of the boys.

Laura SanchezQuan said...

so cute