Monday, April 18, 2011

iPhone dump

It's been awhile since I've blogged. There's really no excuse except that I haven't taken out the camera in awhile, so I don't have any blog-worthy pics to post. And who likes to read a blogpost without pics??? But, I just unloaded pics from my iphone, and I found a few treasures on there...

William climbed a tree all by himself for the very first time!!

nothing better than Mommy love!

and silly faces with mommy.

ice cream at Sonic with 13 kiddos! Crazy? YES!!

poor boy with allergies!
 enjoying the fountain at Southlake Town Center

"riding" the cow

Mommy/Hudson time while William is in art class. He insisted I take this picture.

more allergies...taking him to an allergist tomorrow a.m.

Thank goodness for a good camera on the ole iPhone 4, otherwise, there would be no documentation in the past month!

1 comment:

Melissa Batusic said...

Cute pics! Hudson looks so pathetic! I would love to know what he's allergic to!