Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Uncle Tom

Early this morning, my Uncle Tom (my dad's brother) lost his battle with cancer.  My uncle was an amazing man who I loved very much. Here are a few more recent memories of him.

Uncle Tom and Aunt Gloria a few weeks before our wedding (May 2003):

My Grandma's 80th birthday 2004 (Uncle Tom is in the yellow shirt):

Meeting William (May 2006):

Hanging out at my Grandma's house 2006 (in the green shirt):

My Grandma's 85th birthday party 2009:

This past Christmas 2010:

 As you can see, his health has been a slow decline over the last few years. We will miss him very much!

5 comments:

Christine said...

Thanks for the overview. It was nice to se him at special moments throughout the latter years. Also, I love that he had the same shirt on for two of the pictures. I notice my favorite shirts make many appearances in photos b/c I choose the same ones for special occasions. Praying for the whole family.

Tasha said...

Sorry for your loss Meagan. We will be praying for all of you. ((HUGS))to you friend.

Ash said...

So sorry Meg! Tom was such a special guy and I have such great memories of him. I'm glad his suffering is over.

Anonymous said...

Love to you all. He sounds like a special guy.

Melissa Batusic said...

I'm sorry, Meg! Love you guys!