Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Michael Jackson Experience

The newest adult game in our house is the Michael Jackson Experience.  "Dave" got it for his birthday from my sister, but I'm definitely having the most fun with it (probably because I'm so awesome at it!). It's a Wii game, and basically, the way it works is this: you follow Michael Jackson's dance moves to the songs of your choice. You hold 1 Wii remote, so basically it is just judging that one hand. But trust me when I tell you that it is way easier to do the whole dance, with your whole body. It's a BLAST to do, and HILARIOUS to watch.

I'm pretty sure this is "Dirty Diana":
 Let's just say Dave isn't a "natural":

 Trent, Garrett, Tasha, and my mom:

Tasha and Lauren:

Trent, Dave, and Trent's BFF Aaron (far left):
 This was definitely "Black or White":

If you ever come visit, it's highly likely that I will challenge you to a dance-off. So, be ready to get your dance on!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

It's on! I'll take your challenge. Too bad the roads are so bad I would be over tonight.

Aaris Jackson said...

I have to go get this game...immediately! So fun...