Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cousins and other family...

While funerals are not really fun for anyone, it is very nice to see family that I don't get to see very often.

The below picture if of all of us first cousins, minus 1 (my sister couldn't make it from London).

my cousin Dylan and me

Dylan and Garrett

Sarah, Dylan, Garrett, and me

My grandma (in the chair) and her kids (with a couple of spouses)
from left to right:
Phyllis (with husband RJ), Ruth, Joyce (with husband Gene), Frank (with wife Myrt), Trish, and my dad, Rick. There were 11 kids originally (5 full-blood, and 6 half siblings). Some of the 1/2 brothers and sisters couldn't make it to the funeral, and my dad's sister, Gail, passed away nearly 20 years ago.

It was a sad day, saying goodbye to my Uncle Tom, but it was great to see everyone and remember the great times we had with him.

No comments: