Tuesday, August 10, 2010

You scream, I scream, we all scream for ice cream!

We had friends over for dinner on Saturday night, and I had intended for us to eat some homemade ice cream that I had prepared for my CuisinArt ice cream maker. Problem was, the bowl was frozen yet. Thankfully, I had prepared another dessert, so we were not without sugar.

On Sunday night after dinner, I decided to go ahead and make it for the fam. It was vanilla ice cream with chopped up Reece's Peanut Butter cups mixed in. It was DELICIOUS! (Thanks again to Rachel Ray)
my "helpers"

the finished product:

he was a fan

and so was he

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Nice trick so you didn't have to share all that yummy ice cream with the visitors, Meg! Looks so good!

Melissa Batusic said...

BORING!!!!! jk I'd love the recipe! I have the same ice cream maker!

Tasha said...

YUM! Love that last picture!

Laura SanchezQuan said...

anything with Reeces peanut butter cups mixed in is a winner in my book!

Anonymous said...

looks good! I need the recipe. I can't seem to make ice cream that doesn't taste like butter.