Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Productivity!!

Wednesdays are my days without William. My mom takes him and Keira (my neice who is 12 weeks older than William) with her to BSF and then keeps them for the rest of the day. I had forgotten how easy it is to tote around just 1 little person!

I had Hudson forego his morning nap this morning so that I could get some errands done. We got home in time for lunch, playtime together and then naps. I put Hudson down at 2, and he didn't get up until 5:15!!!! I got some serious stuff done during those 3 glorious hours: laundry, toy overload, playroom organization, ironing, picking up the house. I managed to listen to all 3 hours of Sean Hannity!! It felt good to get so much done, and now I'm pooped.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You have posted so much. You did get alot done. Poops me out just reading it! Me, on the other hand, have been going down for a nap with the girls. And I love that photo of William riding his cute little horsie. What great costumes!! Welcome to Blogland. Don't get lost!

Lizzie Oliphint said...

Those are great days! I'm proud of you, but Sean Hannity??? We can't stomach him!!

I will try to get Kyle to subscribe to this blog for me so I can see all your posts. Your in a great phase in life to blog. So fun!