Friday, November 7, 2008

Music to my Ears

Since William has been going to BSF he has started singing hymns in the car. He daily listens to bible songs every day, but now he likes to sing hymns. So today, while we were out, he started singing "Holy Holy Holy." This is how it sounded to me:

Howee Howee Howee
Word God Almighty
Earth Wind and Fire (not really, but sort of)
my song shall rise to thee.
(and then he repeats this at least a dozen or so times)

Not perfect, but he sure loves it and is REALLY singing his little heart out. He really loves to sing, but he refuses to sing in groups. His SS teachers say he won't sing in SS, even though I KNOW he loves it.

We had a rough morning with William not being very compliant, so when he started singing this in the car, it nearly made me cry. It makes all the hard work worth it!

No comments: