Wednesday, June 6, 2012

8 months

I really need to blog about our recent camping trip to Oklahoma, but before I do, I need to document Crew's 8 month birthday!



If these pictures look a little blurry, it's because they are. This kid is ON THE MOVE!
Crew is crawling all over the place, and I think he's on the verge of walking. Yes, you heard me correctly. He likes to stand. He pulls up on everything. He's nearly walking around things. In fact, the other day he was holding my mom's hands, let go and TOOK A STEP towards me!
Crew is still one of the happiest babies on the block. He is definitely the most easy going of all my babies. I mean, what do you expect with a 3rd child, right?
He usually takes an 1.5hr nap in the morning, and a 2-3hour nap in the afternoon. He goes to bed around 8pm and gets up around 7:30/8am. As a 3rd child, he's learning to be very flexible with his schedule. And at this point, he's still pretty happy about it.
He LOVES to be outside. He loves the pool...and splashing around in the water, and watching his brothers swim like fish. We've gotten into riding bikes as a family, and he's a fan of his sweet ride in the trailer behind my bike. 
As happy as he is most of the time, he has 'learned' how to throw a tantrum. It's actually kind of funny to watch. William and Hudson's eyes get so big when he does it, and it's like they want to warn him "don't do it buddy. It won't bode well for you in the future!"
He still eats mostly pureed food, but he has started loving feeding himself some of the same stuff we eat. It's so fun to watch him become more independent!

For comparison purposes:

Crew, 8 months:

Hudson, 8 months:

William, 8 months:

1 comment:

Melissa Batusic said...

Your boys are so handsome!