Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Photo Compilation

It's been several weeks since I've unloaded pictures from my iPhone. As I was doing an update, I realized that I have several treasures!
I love this shadow pic of all 5 of us. The only problem is that you can't see Crew who is
safely tucked away in my sling.

it was a BEAUTIFUL day on Hudson's birthday, December 31

everyone loves morning cuddles with Crew!
We went to the zoo when Trent and Paige were here. They bought the boys each a year-long
membership for their birthdays. It's the gift that keeps on giving!!

Dave was on "daddy duty" while I was teaching piano lessons...

Crew was thoroughly enjoying a quiet house when my parents took William and Hudson
to Oklahoma for a few days.
I think Crew is about to be done with swaddling, don't you think?

We bought Crew an exersaucer the other day, and he's LOVING it! He's still a little wobbly, but
if his arms are propped up in front of him he's usually safe. His feet don't touch the ground yet,
but he doesn't seem to mind.

William LOVES to draw. He drew this the other day, and he was just SURE daddy and
Aunt Tasha would love it. (We're still working on the cheesy grin...)


No comments: