Wednesday, January 4, 2012

3 months

Today Crew is 3 months old! Time is flying by...




We don't go to the pediatrician for a 3 month checkup, so weight/height stats will have to wait until next month. 
A few things he's up to lately:
- He's a pretty happy baby, which is a nice relief coming from my last experience (Hudson). He cries when it's time to eat or when he's ready for bed. He'll sometimes cry when he wants attention also, particularly if the boys are around. He loves to get attention from his big brothers!
- He smiles A LOT, and it never gets old. I like to think (since I have zero experience) that getting a smile from a baby is like getting a drug high. I love it. We're getting giggles too lately, which is also super fun
- He eats 4 times a day, goes to bed around 9pm and gets up between 7/8am. He's been sleeping on this schedule for several weeks now, which I'm loving. William and Hudson started sleeping through the night around 10 weeks (Crew was about 7 weeks), but they didn't start sleeping 11 hours until they were about 4 months old.
- He still wears size 1 diapers, but we're on our last pack...so, when these are out, we'll move on to size 2
- He can still wear most of his 0-3 month clothes, but the ones with "feet" are cramping his little toes. So, I think we'll start slowly transitioning to 3-6 (which makes me sad because I LOVE some of his little outfits!!)
- He is becoming a champ at sleeping in his carrier.  With school, activities, holidays, etc, he just doesn't always get the opportunity to nap in his bed. It seems like we're always on the go.  I have a feeling Crew is going to be our flexible child!

So far, the transition to #3 is continuing to be a breeze. I'm loving have 3 boys, even though I never thought I'd be able to say that. It's a good thing God knows more than I do about what I need!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

WOW! I can't get over how old he looks in these pictures. CUUUUTE!
And by the way a baby smiling at you is TEN times better :)

Melissa Batusic said...

Love him!