Tuesday, January 17, 2012

33?!

It is still very strange to me and Dave and I are in our 30's (Dave is ahead of me by TWO years). Besides the fact that we have 3 kids, I still think of ourselves as just out of college.
We had a low-key birthday celebration. Dave requested pulled pork, mashed potatoes, asparagus, and key lime pie for dinner. No problem. I whipped up 3 Pioneer Woman recipes, and she did not disappoint. I also got him his favorite beer, New Castle.
not pictured: super yummy Key Lime pie!
some new Old Friend slippers from my sister. If you've
been to our house this winter you know how
desperately he needs these!
he'd really been wanting the new Tiger Woods golf for
the Wii. It now includes August National, which I'm told is
exciting because it's the first time it's "out there" to be played
on video games. Yeehaw. Where's Nick when I need him (MOLLY!)?
my personal favorite from me and the kids: Coldplay tickets!!
I got the tickets to go with Tasha and Christian in June,
and I have no doubt it'll be a BLAST!

1 comment:

Melissa Batusic said...

Hey! Do you have the pioneer woman cookbook? and are you getting the new one coming out in march? I don't know which one I should get.