Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Then and Now

I had a very "oh my goodness, I'm getting old" moment today.

Back in my freshman year in college, I babysat for a little girl (Emma) who was 13 months old the very first time I babysat her. I quickly became a staple around their house, and they became almost like my second family. My junior year they had another baby (Skye) who I also babysat for. When Dave and I got married in 2003, it was a no-brainer that Emma would be one of my flower girls. She was 4.5 at the time, and she was in integral part of my life.

Every time we come to Lookout Mountain, I try to get together with the Buckleys (Emma and her family). Today, they were going to a jumpy house to play, so Dave's mom and I decided to take the boys. William and Hudson loved Emma and Skye...but it was so weird to see Emma as this grown up SIXTH grader!

So, without further adieu:
Then: (June 14, 2003)

(June 29, 2003):

Now: (November 24, 2010)

1 comment:

Katie Henry said...

i love your hair megan!