Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Day!

There was a 70% chance of snow today, but I doubt the forecasters could have predicted what we got. We woke up to about 2 inches on the ground, and it has not stopped POURING snow since. I'm guessing there's 6-8 inches and there are no signs of it stopping. (Yes, we still live in Texas).

Here are a few pics from the day:
making snow angels

playing in the snow together.

cute little Hud

inside the fort that Dave and William built

check out the height of that snow!!!

putting together the snowman

our final snowman!

To top off the snow experience, I made some yummy snow ice cream. We had a nice little snack (ok, so it was pre-dinner) of hot chocolate and snow ice cream. What a fun day!!!

5 comments:

Laura SanchezQuan said...

what in the world!? that's nuts! But sure looked fun!

gdennison said...

Wow. The pictures are awesome and it looks like you guys had so much fun!

Ashley said...

Brrr!! That is some serious snow!! How fun! Cool snowman, too!

Tasha said...

Hey Meagan! Found your blog through Diane's. LOVE it!
GREAT snow pictures! Looks like your guys had a FUN time.

Elise Archambo said...

Good Mom! Way to get out there and play in it. I hate the snow and cold so bad that I won't step foot outside in it, even for my kids and there is not much I won't do for theme! So good job!