Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr: UPDATED

Something happened last night, and I'm not sure what it was. We woke up to a downstairs with a temperature of 58 degrees! I wondered why my pillow felt like it had been in the freezer for awhile.

The good news is that the upstairs heater seems to be working, so I guess we'll be spending our day up there...

The bad news is that it's probably going to be a big fat bill to get it fixed since having a repairman of any sort usually costs at least $75 just to come LOOK at the darned thing.

If you need me, I'll be under the covers.

***************************************

The embarrassing news: I accidentally shut off the heat yesterday when I was getting something down from the attic. Thankfully, my dad was the one to discover it, so I didn't have to pay a repair man to embarrass me.

My house is now sitting at a nice 72 degrees!

3 comments:

Melissa Batusic said...

Ok, no wonder you're a best friend of mine! sounds like something I would do!

Laura SanchezQuan said...

That's AWESOME!

sleepyjingli said...

hey, I bookmarked your page.