Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pittsburgh

We went to Pittsburgh nearly 2 weeks ago to attend the wedding of Dave's cousin, Steve. Actually, Dave was one of the groomsman. Dave and Steve were roommates in college for several years, so they are pretty close. It was an added bonus that the wedding was in Pittsburgh because that is where Dave's sister Atria lives as well as my MIL's family.

One of the highlights of the weekend was getting to meet some of my MIL's birth family. She is adopted and an only child. A few years back, she connected with some of her birth family. She had lots of brothers and sisters, all of whom have passed away. But these 2 ladies below are her neices. So, Dave got to meet cousins!! We got to meet a few of Pat's cousins, as well as these ladies' kids. It was so fun to get to know them.
Thanks to my brother-in-law, Jeff, Hudson didn't have to go unentertained during the reception. Every time Hudson got fussy, Uncle Jeff stepped in and saved the day!
Steve and Gabby having their first dance. It was such a beautiful wedding, and so much fun!

All the little cousins had so much fun dancing. I had a hard time getting William to dance with me. I think in this picture below he is looking for his cousins Isabella and Elle!!

We had a really great time seeing Dave's family. Of course, William will probably mostly miss his crazy Grandpa. Somehow William always ends up with really bad habbits after spending time with him. I can't figure out why that is.....

1 comment:

Dolly said...

My kids LOVE their uncle Jeff and Aunt Atria too!!!