Thursday, January 15, 2009

The lost has been found

Well, it is with much surprise that I am announcing the return of our cat...alive and well (minus a few lbs)! I know that you, Kyle, will be most excited. Now, where have you been hiding her these past 7 days?

I still have NO IDEA where she has been or what she was doing, but around 12:30 this afternoon she was outside the front door, crying to come in. Once in, she immediately went for food and water. William said, as she entered the house "There she is, mommy." And Hudson let out a nice little chuckle. Now it's as if she was never gone. Weird. Very weird.

4 comments:

The Andersons said...

hooray!

Melissa Batusic said...

Oh, I am so happy!! It is so weird though...hmmm...

Kyle Oliphint said...

Don't look at me. I have no idea where the cat was or how it mysteriously showed up outside your front door during my lunch-time. I was nowhere near your neighborhood. Anyway, there are A LOT of white Camrys in this city. If saw one parked around the corner, it could have been anyone. I am glad the cat was brought....I mean found its way home.

Molly said...

She was very lovey-dovey too. Must have been starved for attention while she was gone.