Friday, May 11, 2012

Vacation 2012

We got back last night from a FABULOUS family vacation in Mexico. The weather was perfect. The kids were great (most of the time). The resort was fantastic. The beach was glorious.

We started off with a great flight. I was holding my breath, as I wasn't sure how Crew would do (or Hudson, for that matter. He hadn't flown since he was 18 months old). They were all great. Crew slept the whole flight, and William and Hudson watched Rio. We got to the resort just in time to check in, unload our bags, and head to dinner.

Our days all looked pretty much the same: breakfast, pool, beach, lunch, nap, pool, beach, dinner, pool, beach, evening entertainment, bed. The next day: repeat. It was exactly what we wanted!!!




You see that pink bathing suit flying through the air in the middle, on the left? Yes, that's me, jumping from a "pool cliff" with Hudson. I'm not a fan of heights. I wouldn't have done it if Hudson hadn't begged me. How could I let a 4 yr old be braver than me???
Hudson took the pic on the left, William the 2 on the right. Not too shabby for a 4 and 6 yr old, huh?

I absolutely LOVE these pics of my 3 little guys.
family picture on our last night.
The boys were sad it was over, but we were all very happy to get home....and sleep in our own beds!

4 comments:

Tasha said...

A! MAZING! pictures!!!! Looks like you all had a wonderful family vacation. So happy y'all got away! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Melissa Batusic said...

How fun! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Janelle said...

Great pics!! Looks like a blast!

Katie Henry said...

looks like a blast! i cant believe i am going to see you soon:)