Thursday, May 3, 2012

Food, Glorious Food

(If you're not humming the Oliver song right now, you should be!!)

Crew hasn't taken much to food since we started back a month ago. But, he's getting much better and is now enjoying squash, sweet potatoes, apples, broccoli, mango, pears, blueberries and puffs (the latter shown below). Like with the other 2 boys, I've been making his food, and I love it!

He was a little unsure of the blueberries at first, but he's a fan now. But his current favorite is mango. I swear he'd eat a truckload (I can't really blame him...it's my favorite fruit too!)





2 comments:

Tasha said...

Precious! I love them all, but the second is my favorite!! Those eyes!

Sara said...

At first glance, I thought this was gonna be a post about our mulberry find! Haha!! :) Can't wait to see pictures of Mexico trip!!! Have a great time!!!