Tuesday, July 12, 2011

1st and 2nd Cousins!

A few weeks ago, my cousin, Tara and her family came to visit. They live in Florida, so we rarely get to see them. In fact, it had been at my brother's wedding, nearly 3 years ago, since we saw them last. So, the boys were much smaller and didn't remember their 1st cousins-once-removed and 2nd cousins. :-)

Even though they are a little older than my boys, all 6 kids go along GREAT. One of the most fun things about them getting together is that my cousin has a son named Hudson too. My Hudson thought that was the best thing ever: to have a cousin with the SAME name. We called them Big Hudson and Little Hudson.

My cousin took this when they were in Oklahoma. I love it because my Grandma looks great, and she's doing what she loves most: FISHING!

The 2 Hudsons:

William, Camille, Hudson, and Hudson:

Checking out the cows. My dad, Hudson, William, and Camille:

Playing with Contraptions. William, Hudson, Hudson, Camille, and Adrianna:

Before the pool one day, we headed to Tutti Frutti (one of our favorite ice cream stores).  Olivia, me, dad, Adrianna, William, Hudson, Camille and Hudson:

It was a great time together, and we are hoping that we won't have to wait that long before we see them again! In fact, we're thinking of making to a trip to Orlando next summer to visit them...and Disney too, of course!

No comments: