Friday, December 31, 2010

3!

I can't believe my little man is already 3! One nice thing thing about having a New Years Eve baby is that we always have family around! We had a wonderful family birthday, complete with homemade donuts for breakfast!

We spent most of the day playing at home, and then we went out for dinner with all 13 of us! It was a little hectic, but very fun.

We capped the birthday celebration with a Super Hero party at home: Dash (from the Incredibles) birthday cake, Iron Man masks, Toy Story (Buzz is a super hero, right?) plates/napkins, and Batman cups.








And just to give you perspective on how Hudson has grown over the last 3 years:
1 week old:
 1st birthday:
 2nd birthday:
 3rd birthday:

4 comments:

Laura SanchezQuan said...

When I saw the title "3" I was thinking maybe you were having baby number three. no? (people say things like that to me all the time and I never get to say it-so I'm saying it NOW!)

hehe your little guy is such a cutie! his hair was so dark when he was born compared to now!

Happy Birthday, Buddy!

Katie Henry said...

oh my gosh!!!! When you wrote 3! as your title I freaked out:) I thought that meant, your were going to have number 3!! I was so happy for you:) silly me. But, Hudson's third birthday makes for an even better post:) Happy birthday to him!

Katie Henry said...

thanks megan for reaching out to your friend!!! that is so thoughtful of you! you're the best!

ps, i knew you would like my christmas post:) I did write all of the text this time myself:) have a great day!

also, are we friends on f book? I couldn't find you

Tasha said...

Just like Laura and Katie I also thought this was about baby #3!!! :)
Happy very late bday to Hudson!!!
Looks like a fun party.