Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat!

I'm not sure how William learned it, but we overheard him, at one of the houses last night, saying "Trick or Treat, give me something good to eat." Who is teaching him these things????
We had a bunch of friends from church over to go trick or treating in our neighborhood. It was SO MUCH fun! We re-convened at our house for snacks/appetizers, and the kids gorged themselves on their gobs of candy. It was a blast. I'm thinking this will become an annual tradition.

The cutest Mickey and Minnie you ever saw!

The cutest Raggedy Ann and Andy you ever saw!
William and friends. Blaine (pirate), Mia (iCarly), Emily (cat), Gracie (butterfly), Keira (Minnie)

Hudson (Raggedy Andy), Blaine (a pirate) and Emery (Raggedy Ann)

William and a few of his friends (Mia, Keira and Gracie)
I'm pretty sure William was saying "I already have Nerds. Do you have anything else?"


All four kids with Mimi and Papa.

1 comment:

Melissa Batusic said...

I love Hudson's face in the picture with your mom and dad :)