Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The storm has only just begun...

Starting with my birthday (October 30) there is a storm... no... a hurricane of birthdays. This lasts until one of my niece's and my sister-in-law's birthdays-- Feb 26. And it happens on BOTH sides of our family! All the while, we have Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years to empty our pockets celebrate. Here is a rundown:
My birthday: Oct 30
Keira (my niece): Nov 9
My dad: Nov 11
Bill (Dave's dad): Nov 13
Jeff (our brother-in-law): Dec 22
Grandma Dennison: Dec 22
Hudson: Dec 31
Tasha (my sister): Jan 3
Ami (Dave's sister): Jan 9
Dave: Jan 13
Trent (my brother): Jan 22
William: Feb 1
My mom: Feb 17
Emery (my niece): Feb 26
Paige (my sister-in-law): Feb 26

And in case you're wondering, yes, we buy birthday gifts for every single one of those people!

Thankfully, we draw names for Christmas.  And this year, since we won't be with my family at Christmas, we aren't even going to bother with presents. Although, I'm sure I'll manage to get something for my nieces.  Who can resist???

Crazy, isn't it?

No comments: