Monday, September 8, 2014

Celebrity Sighting alert!

This summer my work trip was in Portland, Oregon.  It was a jam-packed week of work, with not a whole lot of sight seeing or opportunity for leisure.  We did stay at a really nice hotel downtown, and we had heard that Michael Jordan was staying there as well.  Thinking he would keep a low profile and not enter the public areas of the hotel, I didn't really think that I'd brush shoulders with him. As we were relaxing in the bar one afternoon, I was facing the entrance to the far, and low and behold, in waltzes Michael Jordan.  I recognized him as soon as I saw him.

Unfortunately, he wasn't signing autographs or taking pics with fans.  I was pretty bummed, but I understand.  He did take a few minutes to chat with us and was super nice.  Look how big his hands are!!

No comments: