Thursday, March 6, 2014

Visiting Mimi

A little over a week ago, of course while Dave was out of town for work and my dad was up in Oklahoma, my mom needed to be taken to the ER for severe abdominal pain.  Thank goodness for babysitters that drive and have their own cars! One of my sitters was able to come spend the night with the boys, while I took my mom in.  
She ended up having blockage in her intestine, and she was in the hospital for 3 days.  Thankfully, all is well now.
Anyway, once she was feeling up for visitors, I took the boys up for a visit.

William, asking 47million questions:

The hospital is in the flight path for the airport, so Crew enjoyed checking out the landing planes:

And what's a visit with Mimi without a good back scratching session?

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Oh my goodness! How scary! Glad to hear she is doing well. Hugs to her and you all. Miss you bunches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Isn't it about time for a new post?????