Friday, December 6, 2013

Day 6: BRRRRRRR

We are having unseasonably cold weather here in Fort Worth this weekend. We had sleet/rain/ice all afternoon, evening, and night last night, so we woke up to about 3 inches of ice on the ground.  The boys thought it was snow, so they were disappointed that there would be no snow ball fights or snowman building. But, when we busted out the sleds, they were happy.
Most people know that I do NOT like cold weather. To me, there's nothing to like about it, especially when it there's ice involved. Lots of wet clothes, wet floors, cold hands/feet. I will admit, that watching them sled was fun. They're loving it.



Ok, that was fun. Can we move on to Spring now?

December Photo Project 2013

2 comments:

Tasha said...

I always love your December photo project. And am so glad you are doing it again this year. I am enjoying all the pictures. I hope you are feeling better.

Molly said...

Meanwhile we hit close to 80 yesterday. Le sigh.