Wednesday, April 3, 2013

more Mavs!

Our second game of the season was for last Tuesday. Unfortunately, Dave has been SWAMPED at work, and he had a huge meeting the next day. So, he made me go without him. Thankfully, my brother was in town, so he went with me. We were realizing on our way to the game that we hadn't done anything just the 2 of us probably since we were in high school. It was time!
He is a Thunder fan (BOO!), but one of the stipulations in coming to the game with me was that he had to root for the Mavs. We were playing the Clippers, so it wouldn't be too bad except Thunder fans DO NOT like the Mavs. But, he agreed, and I even got him to wear a Mavs tshirt.
It was a wonderful night, and it was an AWESOME game, complete with overtime...and we still won. GO MAVS!

No comments: